I've been asked back to the fanzone booth for Sunday!!

Crabbers said:
Skashion said:
MotownBlue said:
I must admit, this was fucking brilliant when we beat the Rags. Don't even ask the bastard if he is joining in this time - just refer to him as our kid and DO IT!
I hear "I reckon", not "our kid": <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU#t=1m50s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SoDCkCDfzU#t=1m50s</a>
definitely I reckon

what are you guys talking about?

he says "our kid" - are we listening to the same thing?

EDIT: actually you're right, where did the 'our kid' come from??

LOL

Wow!!! Some excellent ideas there and some high praise indeed, thank you guys.

To set the record straight I did say 'I reckon' but never quash a rumour if it's good (oh shite I just have)

Will be full of ammo so to speak and it might be time to raid the old monopoly set for a 'Get out of jail free card' or the 'Go to jail.....' card. Did search the local 2nd hand record shop for a Chas & Dave LP but they musn't travel further North than Watford. Rabbit, Rabbit!!!

Citysmith said:
Wow!!! Some excellent ideas there and some high praise indeed, thank you guys.

To set the record straight I did say 'I reckon' but never quash a rumour if it's good (oh shite I just have)

Will be full of ammo so to speak and it might be time to raid the old monopoly set for a 'Get out of jail free card' or the 'Go to jail.....' card. Did search the local 2nd hand record shop for a Chas & Dave LP but they musn't travel further North than Watford. Rabbit, Rabbit!!!

haha top, have fun mate

One for the old 'uns:

If its cold-"another ballet on ice"

If its not" we dont even need a cold snap to dance around your defenders".

this video is so good I've watched it again several times tonight as a precursor to the extended highlights on the OS, ehehe

- and I just love the look of 'Steve' at the end, ha a hah ahaa

take it, take it..

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlights/United-v-City-extended-highlights-23-Oct" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcfc.co.uk/Video/Match-highlight ... hts-23-Oct</a>

ehehe

MCFCinUSA said:
and I just love the look of 'Steve' at the end, ha a hah ahaa

To be fair he was a nice lad who has to step in at the last minute because the United usual fanzoner 'missed' the plane because he he got the times wrong of the game!?!

I tried to have a chat with Steve after the game but he was shellshocked beyond belief, I was a giddy kipper and he looked like he may have to take some time off work. Great Day!!!!

For the last 5 minutes of that game I was just ranting and ranting as the goals went in, proper knackered afterwards :o)

Citysmith said:
MCFCinUSA said:
and I just love the look of 'Steve' at the end, ha a hah ahaa

To be fair he was a nice lad who has to step in at the last minute because the United usual fanzoner 'missed' the plane because he he got the times wrong of the game!?!

I tried to have a chat with Steve after the game but he was shellshocked beyond belief, I was a giddy kipper and he looked like he may have to take some time off work. Great Day!!!!

For the last 5 minutes of that game I was just ranting and ranting as the goals went in, proper knackered afterwards :o)

you did a great job and came over as very balanced and professional partisan fan - which considering the scoreline, the significance of the game, and where you were is an achievement. You really made Steve look out of his depth, and of course he was green to the gills come the final whistle, ehehe.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were calling you to sit on other games (non-City) soon..

;o)

TAKE IT, TAKE IT!!

(ah, just love it.. a classic to savour, & thanks for the memories, ehehe)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.