I've came to the conclusion...

I know this is unlikely to happen but I would be over the blue moon if we line up like this next year:

Hart
Zab, kompany, Nasty, Clichy,
Bale, Yaya, Barry, Silva
Cavani, Aguero

Subs: Pants, Richards, new CB, Milner, Nasri, Tevez, Kolarov

This is working under the assumption we sell Lescott, Kolo, Sinclair, Dzeko etc. I personally think Nasri will stay.

We only need three or four new players but it's essential two of those are world class players who can improve our first team. Not like last summer! Bale and Cavani would take us to the next level.

CTID101 said:
We won't be giving Kolo another contract unless he is willing to accept a serious wage cut, 100k a week to sit on the bench basically every week?

Lescott want's/needs to play so again I can't see him staying. Besides he is hardly one of Mancini's favorites and if as rumored Txiki want's to employ a "Barcelona" style of play throughout the club he definitely does not fit the criteria.

This is bang on. Too many average players on top wages, for arguments sake lets say Boyata would be forth choice CB (to replace Toure) and we got another "Nastastic" type of player instead of Lescott, we would be around 130k a week better off - that could be Sanchez..

I would like Toure to stay if be would take wages of around 40k, but would like to see more players with hunger to help us regain the title.

lmjones1uk said:
That its going to be a busy summer!!!

I'm prob stating the obvious that we'll lose Toure, Lescott, Sinclair, Boyata, Kolorov, Dzeko, Maicon, RSC, Bridge, Nimely, McGiven and Ibrahim.

Also the only reserve player who is ready to step up is Guidetti and if you consider Garcia as a squad player, Rodwell perma injured, Barry a yr older it leaves us desperately short in Defence, Midfield and Attack..

I really hope we don't dick around this summer and we do our business early.

I want a bit more than 'busy'! I want a profitable, successful and mind-bogglingly potent Summer! All targets secured by day one of Pre-Season!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.