I've finally had enough of talksport

BlueForever123

Bit late many of you will say. I don't know why I listen to talksport but last night they wound me up even more than normal. We'd played well and should have won by a lot more yet they still had a go at us. The two 'experts' actually said "city fans cant be excited about a 1-0 against Bolton". This is Bolton that they have been raving about for the last month. Also they brought up the training ground bust up between Balotelli and Boeteng. The ex pro on the show said "that's normal in football, it happens everywhere and it shows passion. Players make up and get on with it". Then, no joke his next sentence was "but there's more to it than that at City. I've heard rumours". If I hadn't had to put 2 kids to bed I would have called up and been banned I'd imagine. I've decided I'm not listening to that station again.

BlueForever123 said:
Bit late many of you will say. I don't know why I listen to talksport but last night they wound me up even more than normal. We'd played well and should have won by a lot more yet they still had a go at us. The two 'experts' actually said "city fans cant be excited about a 1-0 against Bolton". This is Bolton that they have been raving about for the last month. Also they brought up the training ground bust up between Balotelli and Boeteng. The ex pro on the show said "that's normal in football, it happens everywhere and it shows passion. Players make up and get on with it". Then, no joke his next sentence was "but there's more to it than that at City. I've heard rumours". If I hadn't had to put 2 kids to bed I would have called up and been banned I'd imagine. I've decided I'm not listening to that station again.

It's the quickest growing 'club' in the league. I joined at the start of the season, and my life has improved no end.

Three points off the top,above their beloved spuds and with a well superior goal difference and STILL they look for some kind of negative angle.
They are Southern tossers with an agenda-a joke station with pantomime presenters.
The Sun on the radio.

Switch the shit off.

BlueForever123 said:
Then they did their job.....nothing personal against any team, but their job is to say controversial things and get you so angry that you pick up the phone and give them a call, so they cant get your money. Adrian Durham is properly the best when it comes to this and his show gets more calls than any other show

I wouldn't even use the "name" in the thread title as it gives them the exposure they need. If you listen it takes the shine off what was a great game and you end up feeling like we're dancing with relegation.

just listening now and the booky they have on said city were less than convincing yesterday, but then droppped our title odds from 12-1 to 9-1. Now thats contradictory.

i think it is a comedy show of immense proportions, i think it is the most hypocritical show ever to grace the airwaves, they have been going on about how much fifa don,t like us well join the club you talkshite numpties, because you don,t like city, all their intentions are is too keep you hanging on the phone then let you make half your statement then rudely interrupt you when they know you are winning the argument, also rip you on your text messages,best to e mail them and tell them what a set of two-ts they are and you will be listening to when they are turning up to eastlands so you can greet them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.