I've finally had enough of talksport

I don't mind h&j from 1-4 even though they are spuds ans chelsea fans, they talk a lot more sense and its a fun show to listen to.

Durham and Goff its just like lose woman with out the bit of 40+ boobs hanging out.

Markie07 said:
I don't mind h&j from 1-4 even though they are spuds ans chelsea fans, they talk a lot more sense and its a fun show to listen to.

Durham and Goff its just like lose woman with out the bit of 40+ boobs hanging out.

Jacobs is a bitter fukd up cok.

A couple of months ago that fat twat quinn was saying he thought silva was too. lightweight. shows what a good judge he is.

Did anyone else hear one of them (The person that was on with Ray Palour yesterday) say that Arsenal fans should boo Arshavin because Russia won the WC bid? Laughable.

To be fair though the show on at the moment, Goldstein and Cundy is actually hilarious....! totally different to the rest of the shows on there.

PSmyth07 said:
Did anyone else hear one of them (The person that was on with Ray Palour yesterday) say that Arsenal fans should boo Arshavin because Russia won the WC bid? Laughable.
Then the moose said Kolarov will get booed because he was also Russian YCMIU

blueinsa said:
I love it but then again, i don't take it too seriously and a few on here could do with taking the same view.

No such thing as bad press guys and the fact they talk about us shows that we are now a force.

take it as a compliment.
I love listening to the shite cos it only shows one thing - they're all shit scared. Never heard fook all after stuffing Fulham, but everything else they can twist gets twisted big time. City are back! Big time.

BlueForever123 said:
Bit late many of you will say. I don't know why I listen to talksport but last night they wound me up even more than normal. We'd played well and should have won by a lot more yet they still had a go at us. The two 'experts' actually said "city fans cant be excited about a 1-0 against Bolton". This is Bolton that they have been raving about for the last month. Also they brought up the training ground bust up between Balotelli and Boeteng. The ex pro on the show said "that's normal in football, it happens everywhere and it shows passion. Players make up and get on with it". Then, no joke his next sentence was "but there's more to it than that at City. I've heard rumours". If I hadn't had to put 2 kids to bed I would have called up and been banned I'd imagine. I've decided I'm not listening to that station again.

Have to admit I turn it on now and again - if they're having a pop at us, off it goes straight way.
However I heard the bit you're on about yesterday - the so called 'experts' were Sky Sport's Sam Matterface (a Chelsea fan) who to be fair wasn't really having a go - and the other tw@t who was was Marc Bircham... yeah that's right some no-mark barrowboy who's carrer reached the dizzying heights of QPR before fizzling out at Yeovil! But listening to his shite yesterday was comical - at first I was fucking fuming, but you could tell his comments were just made to wind us up and get blues to ring up - same as every show now on Talkshite... good cop/bad cop - their working method is so transparent it's pathetic!
Have to say though, heard Brazil and Neil Warnock this morning and they were saying good things about us to be fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.