I've finished with Morrissey....

Mad Eyed Screamer

My patience has finally snapped..... some of you may recall i was in line for my 50th and 51st gig 3 weeks ago in Boulder, Colorado and Dallas and the gigs were cancelled due to the keyboard player (allegedly) falling ill at the last minute as we were in the theatre.
So the tour was rescheduled a week ago and 6 days ago I booked flights and tickets for Cleveland next Friday and Chicago a week today.
Well those dates have now been wiped out again and this time it is the promoters fault......

So that's $425 wasted on flights to Boulder, Dallas, Cleveland and Chicago plus hotels at the first two (luckily I hadn't booked for next week yet).
I never thought I'd say this, but Morrissey you are a twat.

Surely you can claim it back somehow? Or email morrissey and thank him for wasting your time and money. You never know he might invite you out for coffee and conversation.

Can someone let @Ric know he can scaale down the servers and order the second executive jet with the saved funds. Thread count is going to be way down.

Surely you can claim it back somehow? Or email morrissey and thank him for wasting your time and money. You never know he might invite you out for coffee and conversation.
Ticket money yes, refund (minus the fucking add ons, of course....)
I'm trying now for refund or credit with one airline that I fly to Cleveland and Chicago with but no chance on the return flight to Tampa with a bucket airline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.