I've finished with Morrissey....

You have my sympathies. I was at the Liverpool gig where he walked off after 1.5 songs and the MEN where he started at 8.30 instead of the usual 9pm so thousands missed the first 3/4 songs. Not on a par with your experience but pissed me off all the same. Didn't go this year for first tour ever.

This may come as a bit of a shock to you Screams, but you do have my sympathy (and I'm not on a WUM mission). You're obviously a huge fan ("massive", even) and it must be really disappointing for him to pull the same stunt a few times now, leaving you out of pocket. I've never liked the bloke, or rated him at all as a singer (middling songwriter) so he's not letting me down like he is with you and other fans. As to you being finished with him; well, I'll believe it when I see it!

This may come as a bit of a shock to you Screams, but you do have my sympathy (and I'm not on a WUM mission). You're obviously a huge fan ("massive", even) and it must be really disappointing for him to pull the same stunt a few times now, leaving you out of pocket. I've never liked the bloke, or rated him at all as a singer (middling songwriter) so he's not letting me down like he is with you and other fans. As to you being finished with him; well, I'll believe it when I see it!

correct usage of "you're" what a rarity on the internet,well done jim, we are friends for life !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.