I've just been on Talksport.....HAMMERED IRANI!!

Just listened.

Well done, mate. All he could come back with were the same tired old clichés that all scum fans use when they're being owned by City supporters.

You would think a supposed top national broadcaster would be able to come up with something a bit more original!

just heard it. well done alex. brazil was pissing himself enjoying it which is why you weren't cut off. irani's dad's been a season ticket holder at the swamp for 58 years? i bet he fucking hasn't. and irani can't get a ticket? lying plastic twat of the first order.

His father only arrived in the UK in 1961 from Bombay.

Oh dear Ronnie.....

Family
Irani's father Jimmy Irani arrived in Bolton from Bombay in 1961 to play a summer's club cricket. During that summer he met 16-year-old Lancastrian Anne Main. The two married and had a son, Ronnie. Jimmy Irani was an enthusiastic and successful club cricketer who often put up overseas players - as such Farokh Engineer and Javed Miandad among others stayed with the Iranis during Ronnie's childhood.

As the previous posted said - 1961 - which is 51 years ago.

Somebody should get back on the show and let the world know what a lying bastard he is.

Also a shite cricketer!

unsworthblue said:
Irani is doing a sportsmans dinner evening at the Village Hotel in Bury soon,just saying like.

Who's up for making an uninvited visit then.. Dressed from head to toe in blue of course! And i think a few inflatable prem trophy's would go down well too!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
xzbit04 said:
Haha Listening now

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/77584" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen ... sode/77584</a>

Just got home from work...Have to say I was proud of myself the way I pissed on Iranis fucking chips...

Haha just listened to it "take it"! Class, I hate that twat Irani, loved to see him squirm.

Listening to all the show, its class, everyone is praising City through gritted teeth :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.