I've never put bets on Man City.....

C1TY4LIFE said:
Carl_Man_City said:
noone would have won on a scorecast or correct score bet but a fair few would have won on Adebayor 1st goalscorer

Adebayor 1st scorer was 4/1 same as Tevez but the bookies was doin a £10 bet offer if you put £10 on Adebayor you win £120 I wish I had more faith in Ade

fuckin hell thats a good offer.

Carl_Man_City said:
C1TY4LIFE said:
Adebayor 1st scorer was 4/1 same as Tevez but the bookies was doin a £10 bet offer if you put £10 on Adebayor you win £120 I wish I had more faith in Ade

I know I feel a bit sheepish now after laughing at it with my mate saying no chance of that happening wish I had put a tenner on it now.

Carl_Man_City said:
C1TY4LIFE said:

not see them odds again
5/2 odds from now on for tevez and adebayor

I had Ade 1st goal scorer, Ade and Tevez to score in the game, City to win by 4 or more (because the missus work postman said it would be 4-0) and also city to win 2-0 (which is what I thought it would be). All on Paddy Power - won't say how much but it was big :-)

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=169870" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=169870</a>

I was going to do a treble Chelsea Sunderland & City but decided
against it (what a stupid decision that was)

It paid 15.5/1 too i was bloody gutted

I place bets on the footy every weekend, but i have NEVER bet on City in my life! I am too scared that i'll jinx us.

Tricky_Trev said:
I place bets on the footy every weekend, but i have NEVER bet on City in my life! I am too scared that i'll jinx us.

I use to think that but my jinx was a good one Mancini must of told the players before the game I showed little faith. So I like to thikn that performance was for me.

I had Rooney to score first and Ushited to lose 2 -1 against Bayern Munich at 75 - 1 , £ 4 on £304 back and the scum lose in the last minute !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.