ive pics of the new umbro kits.

God, I hope these are true, love the white one but have memories of shrewsbury (or was it halifax!?) beating us in it, left a scar on me that did.......nevertheless, my favourite ever away kit and defo be buying it......the only concern I have is if these pics are true, why would etihad agree to their name being smaller on the white one?? yeah, yeah i know it makes it difficult with the diagonal stripe but I'm just playing devils advocate here such is my pessimistic nature!

dw7 said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
warpig said:
dw7 said:
most clubs when they change maker and/orsponser they show home away and keeper not 3 outfield and no keeper

erm...........its a leak. what do you want, a brochure?

lol doubters everywhere...hahahaha

not doubting all i said was the black could be he keepers one

it is third. it has short sleeves.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Like them all, especially the one on the right. Would they not prefer the sponser to be in big though?

They have seen how bad we are away from home and don't want to be associated with those performances!

sboroMCFC said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
Like them all, especially the one on the right. Would they not prefer the sponser to be in big though?

They have seen how bad we are away from home and don't want to be associated with those performances!

Ha ha class!!! :-)

Easily the best kits in a generation. I cannot for the life of me understand those that are complaining. No gimmicks. Proper football shirts. Some people on here have no taste and are probably happy with this years pro fatty/parachute edition. I will be buying all three for once. I have seen the mods and these look exactly the same. I'm delighted.

MikeF said:
God, I hope these are true, love the white one but have memories of shrewsbury (or was it halifax!?) beating us in it, left a scar on me that did.......nevertheless, my favourite ever away kit and defo be buying it......the only concern I have is if these pics are true, why would etihad agree to their name being smaller on the white one?? yeah, yeah i know it makes it difficult with the diagonal stripe but I'm just playing devils advocate here such is my pessimistic nature!

Imagine Sheikh Mansour to be a director/significant shareholder in a company that for the sake of argument we'll call Abu Dhabi PLC. This isn't exactly how things are in real life, but it's close enough, I think...

Now, imagine Abu Dhabi PLC own a subsidiary company in the UK, called Manchester City FC. They have another subsidiary in Abu Dhabi, UAE, an international air transit firm called Etihad Airways.

Q. What've two subsidiary firms got in common? A. One bloke at the top of the business pyramid. When it comes to something so stunningly trivial as the exact size and position (which can be measured in millimetres) of one subsdiaries logo on the front of another subsidiaries company uniform, what the boss man says, goes. Unequivocally.

Hmmm, probably because of the poor quality shot, but i'm really not too sure about these.
Is it only me that's not happy the diagonal stripes on the away shirt are the wrong way round too?

dario2739 said:
Hmmm, probably because of the poor quality shot, but i'm really not too sure about these.
Is it only me that's not happy the diagonal stripes on the away shirt are the wrong way round too?

That is my only very, very minor gripe... would have preferred it if the stripe went the other way - no logical reason, it just seems to look better that way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.