Jack Draper rag

Big Swifty

Not that I am a big tennis fan, but I thought Jack Draper did well in the US tournament recently. Then I read that he is an avid Manchester United fan.

So I looked him up and found he was born in Sutton and was brought up and educated in the London area. Well, quelle surprise.

How can he have any allegiance to that club? Are there hordes of Tottenham fans in Manchester? Has he fallen for the Utd "myth"? Of course, the same goes for all those other Cockney dumbos.

Why support a club from nearly 200 miles away? Any road, I don't have any respect for Draper any more.

Not that I am a big tennis fan, but I thought Jack Draper did well in the US tournament recently. Then I read that he is an avid Manchester United fan.

So I looked him up and found he was born in Sutton and was brought up and educated in the London area. Well, quelle surprise.

How can he have any allegiance to that club? Are there hordes of Tottenham fans in Manchester? Has he fallen for the Utd "myth"? Of course, the same goes for all those other Cockney dumbos.

Why support a club from nearly 200 miles away? Any road, I don't have any respect for Draper any more.
Might depend on his dad. He's probably played tennis from a young age and football might just be a 'passing interest'. That being the case he might just have latched onto the team his dad supported. Possibly?

Because they were winning things until he was 10, but by then it was too late to change.

Closer to Paris ain't he?

Might depend on his dad. He's probably played tennis from a young age and football might just be a 'passing interest'. That being the case he might just have latched onto the team his dad supported. Possibly?
His dad went to school in Bolton I believe so it's possible.

They’re everywhere, just posted this in the rag thread

MP Nadhim Zahawi making a bid for the Telegraph, another self proclaimed rag, since he left the womb apparently. He was on BBC Breakfast during the election stating this. So that’ll be another full on rag media propaganda newspaper.

Avid, big, huge, massive. Why are they never just a fan?
Quite simply because they feel the need to compensate for the fact that they have no geographical or emotional connection to the club and to get any potential defence in first. It's like the 18 year old calling a football phone-in and almost invariably saying something on the lines of 'I live in Surrey... but I've been a Man U fan all my life'. Wankers, every one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.