Jack Draper rag

They’re everywhere, just posted this in the rag thread

MP Nadhim Zahawi making a bid for the Telegraph, another self proclaimed rag, since he left the womb apparently. He was on BBC Breakfast during the election stating this. So that’ll be another full on rag media propaganda newspaper.
The Torygraph already is a full blown rag fanzine.
What will be interesting is he's one of them, you know moslems are they called, well you know, it's not right is it. The readership will be up in their racist arms. They didn't fight a war you know so that they can come over here taking over our newspapers, it's not right you know.

Last edited:
Actually, I don’t give a fuck… if he wins tennis games fine, but looking at the last 80 years or so, it’s unlikely.

Not that I am a big tennis fan, but I thought Jack Draper did well in the US tournament recently. Then I read that he is an avid Manchester United fan.

So I looked him up and found he was born in Sutton and was brought up and educated in the London area. Well, quelle surprise.

How can he have any allegiance to that club? Are there hordes of Tottenham fans in Manchester? Has he fallen for the Utd "myth"? Of course, the same goes for all those other Cockney dumbos.

Why support a club from nearly 200 miles away? Any road, I don't have any respect for Draper any more.
I've got a mate, also born in Sutton around 67 years ago.
He is also a MUFC fan.
He maintains the vast majority of football fans in that area support a London team but he preferred the Trafford Tramps.
In fairness, he now goes to Sutton United games as he (amazingly) has fallen out of love with the Premier League.
There has always been glory hunters, would imagine that one of Jack Draper's family has indoctrinated the poor lad...

I've got a mate, also born in Sutton around 67 years ago.
He is also a MUFC fan.
He maintains the vast majority of football fans in that area support a London team but he preferred the Trafford Tramps.
In fairness, he now goes to Sutton United games as he (amazingly) has fallen out of love with the Premier League.
There has always been glory hunters, would imagine that one of Jack Draper's family has indoctrinated the poor lad...
Hmmm... do you think that might be in any way connected to the rags' lack of success in recent years? Strange how these plastic fans desert their club of choice as soon as the lean years come along.

Last edited:
Not that I am a big tennis fan, but I thought Jack Draper did well in the US tournament recently. Then I read that he is an avid Manchester United fan.

So I looked him up and found he was born in Sutton and was brought up and educated in the London area. Well, quelle surprise.

How can he have any allegiance to that club? Are there hordes of Tottenham fans in Manchester? Has he fallen for the Utd "myth"? Of course, the same goes for all those other Cockney dumbos.

Why support a club from nearly 200 miles away? Any road, I don't have any respect for Draper any more.
I disliked him immediately I heard he was a Rag during Wimbledon.

You make sound points!

7c09b8a6b1f0d1bc3733b3856d6cdced.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.