Jack Rodwell

Thenumber1blue said:
Hart of the matter said:
Suggestions that Rodwell will have further medicals in morning to check on reactions to this evenings medicals.
Bites nails.

Just reporting what is coming from fans (some with 'contacts') might be shite but not one of the better clubs for keeping a tight ship, everyone seems to know everything fairly quickly.

Thenumber1blue said:
Hart of the matter said:
Suggestions that Rodwell will have further medicals in morning to check on reactions to this evenings medicals.
Bites nails.

I have this image of him pulling a hamstring getting into the MRI machine.

Let's hope the scans don't reveal anything to tank this deal.

Hart of the matter said:

Well, we're boned.

Welcome back Jack, have a fun adventure?

Davs 19 said:
Hart of the matter said:

Suggestions by who ?

With the injury issues Rodwell has had, I think Sunderland wanting to be extra careful to make sure he recovered, don't think this is anything to be concerned about..........

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 40m
Rodwell had his Sunderland medical tonight and could have more tests in the morning because of injury issues. (via @CaulkinTheTimes)

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Davs 19 said:
Hart of the matter said:

Suggestions by who ?

With the injury issues Rodwell has had, I think Sunderland wanting to be extra careful to make sure he recovered, don't think this is anything to be concerned about..........

Rodwell had his Sunderland medical tonight and could have more tests in the morning because of injury issues. (via @CaulkinTheTimes)

He fell off the bed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.