Jack walker stand (lad and Dad)

BimboBob said:
chazmcfc said:
i was also in the jack walker stand. wearing a tight fit t shirt and jeans dont know if you seen me mate steward came over and threatend to kick me out after i stood up for our first goal. when second goal went in i just stood up and did an audition of bluemoon. happy days.

erm...

tight_fit.jpg

Plus an AUDITION of blue moon..hmm, do you find you like songs from the shows, Liza Minnelli and so on?

Bremen-Blue said:
henrythedogcity said:
Sat near the press box right at the back of jack walker stand on saturday,plenty of blue's sat around me .....doe's anyone remember that little shit and his dad that never shut up all through the game?

I think i was one of them, had the last place next to the press box. My "neighbour" did radio conference, had 3 livetickers open on his laptop so I was really informed.....

The little boy and also his "father" really got me on my nerves, the little screaming boy sat two rows behind me......
Then i was sat right in front of you.

lmao. sitting in their end and expecting them to be nice as pie and praising city. also if someone was sat in our end at city and stood up cheering when the opposition scored id fully expect the stewards to have a word. hypocrites or what

brady0 said:
lmao. sitting in their end and expecting them to be nice as pie and praising city. also if someone was sat in our end at city and stood up cheering when the opposition scored id fully expect the stewards to have a word. hypocrites or what
You have missed the point fella...........even his fellow rovers mates were fed up with him...what that boy will be like in ten years time who knows.

Fair point mate. I don't understand people moaning though because they were told not to cheer when we scored or they weren't let in because they had a city shirt on lmao

brady0 said:
Fair point mate. I don't understand people moaning though because they were told not to cheer when we scored or they weren't let in because they had a city shirt on lmao
I've sat in home end's many a time but have never jumped up when city score.......but did for the first time on sat along with about 50 others sat around me ....no bother at all.

I was sat in that shitty riverside stand, 3 rows from the front with a load of inbred, 6 fingered, knuckle dragging, banjo playing, drum banging,chav, dingles!

I can honestly say i have never seen such a bunch of missfits in my life.

Got piss wet through, but had a smug grin at full time, and that dawen end looked and sounded great from where we were sat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.