Jacob Wright

or have they?

Maybe?
Peterborough Chairman co hosting on TS this morning said they are signing a City youngster on loan who has been on our tour in the States. On being grilled by JW he refused to disclose the players name as they'd agreed wit City to the announcement being tomorrow. Didn't stop them mithering him. Reckon it was agreed 5 weeks ago. Despite fergie jnr being manager they love doing business with us.

News that he is being kept to train with with the first team this season. I know he disappointed some people in his appearances on the tour, but it’s a mark of how highly rated he is by the club that he is not going out on loan.
I don’t remember him playing much at all in pre season.

Looks a very talented player though. Very technical

Surprised he hasnt gone on loan. Cant see him getting much game time with us, even more so now we have Gundogan back. He does look a good player though.

News that he is being kept to train with with the first team this season. I know he disappointed some people in his appearances on the tour, but it’s a mark of how highly rated he is by the club that he is not going out on loan.
Disappointed? I thought he looked the most like a pep player out of all the kids (lewis apart who I count as first team proper). I was impressed with him. Him and Nico were the ones I could see have the technical ability.

Looked far better than O’Reilly against Chesterfield.
Whenever he came on on tour, he did everything I was screaming at Rice to do for England in the Euros. Constantly moving in to space to make himself available for a pass and then passing forward between the lines. Theres a player in there for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.