Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy him for Watford couple of years ago for few hundred grand, sell him on for ten million a few years later. Good business. Since when was our academy supposed to produce first team players?

I don't think that it was ever anticipated ( by the club at least ) that the academy would ONLY produce players suitable for the first team , although there seems to be a feeling amongst some that it should be producing players who Pep will or should be ( in their opinion ) using NOW.

I am not an expert or youth coach, and don't see a great deal of our young players, hence I am not able to pass opinions on such suitability, but I do however believe that the people responsible for this development at the club are the best people to make those judgements.

I'm confused as to why the average EDS/Under 18 games draw such mediocre attendances, given the amount of familiarity and expertise displayed about the Academy and individuals on this board.
There are some honorable exceptions to this sarcasm.

To be fair, there are several games shown on City Facebook, as well as the occasional TV appearances, and live feeds from tournaments on YouTube. Not enough to create experts but some will be making informed comments.

Good riddance, 17 and already a prima Donna! Refusing to train etcetera. He is at one of the biggest clubs in the world, with some of the best facilities and a top coach and owners. If he would have behaved he would have been in America pre season. I hope he crashes and burns the Billy big bollocks little toerag!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.