Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point but I saw him do the same a couple of weeks later against Barnsley. Always took my kids down to Platt Lane as they were very young at the time,get them out of the wifes way before she came and collected them prior to a 3pm ko!

Probably the reason I wasnt at Millwall for his first goal.
Away fans were banned mate, I have a southern accent so didn't sound out of place really.

I did see a few Blues in there that I knew, but obviously was out of the question to speak with them, they'd have been annihilated had their accents been heard !

I think Jadon needs to read into the fact that he's training with Brahim, Foden and the first team. None of his other younger mates are there. None of the more senior EDS lads like Nemane, Bryan, Kongolo etc. None other than those three v v young u18s. If that isn't a ringing endorsement from Pep, what is?

Away fans were banned mate, I have a southern accent so didn't sound out of place really.

I did see a few Blues in there that I knew, but obviously was out of the question to speak with them, they'd have been annihilated had their accents been heard !

I remember us being banned but wouldnt have stopped me pre kids.Nowadays would say fook that!

I think Jadon needs to read into the fact that he's training with Brahim, Foden and the first team. None of his other younger mates are there. None of the more senior EDS lads like Nemane, Bryan, Kongolo etc. None other than those three v v young u18s. If that isn't a ringing endorsement from Pep, what is?

I wonder how many of his u17 England teammates are training with their clubs first team.

I wonder how many of his u17 England teammates are training with their clubs first team.

Not just any first team either. City's with all those glittering stars and a manager like Guardiola. He is clearly rated impossibly highly by City.

Not just any first team either. City's with all those glittering stars and a manager like Guardiola. He is clearly rated impossibly highly by City.

I think it's bound to be a factor, for any of these kids, that there is no pathway to City's first team.

If you are 'homesick' & clubs are tempting you with a likely early promotion to the Premier League, wheras you see kids who were stars at your age group who have gone nowhere at City, it makes the idea of leaving, a lot more tempting.

If Pep can give him a strong feeling he is likely to be playing next to David Silva & DeBruyne in another year or two, & make him feel like part of the first team, the homesickness may quickly wear off.

I think it's bound to be a factor, for any of these kids, that there is no pathway to City's first team.

If you are 'homesick' & clubs are tempting you with a likely early promotion to the Premier League, wheras you see kids who were stars at your age group who have gone nowhere at City, it makes the idea of leaving, a lot more tempting.

If Pep can give him a strong feeling he is likely to be playing next to David Silva & DeBruyne in another year or two, & make him feel like part of the first team, the homesickness may quickly wear off.

Agree with all that entirely, but if its an Arsenal or a Spurs then he'd have to be kidding himself if he thinks he's gonna rock up and be playing there any time soon. For all the noise they make, neither of those teams are great with anyone under 20.

Agree with all that entirely, but if its an Arsenal or a Spurs then he'd have to be kidding himself if he thinks he's gonna rock up and be playing there any time soon. For all the noise they make, neither of those teams are great with anyone under 20.

No, but unfortunately we are not good with anyone under 30 from our academy in recent years.

Those clubs give the impression of bringing through young players & we currently don't. It won't take much effort to change that.

No, but unfortunately we are not good with anyone under 30 from our academy in recent years.

Those clubs give the impression of bringing through young players & we currently don't. It won't take much effort to change that.

No disagreements there from me. We're genuinely woeful at it all. I'm hoping with all these clubs everywhere, acting as b-teams, we're at the start of formulating a new method that'll actually reap rewards, not just delayed minor transfer incomings for them when they're 19/20. At some point we have to show that one of these loans spells means something, that there's an end game. For me, that should have been Denayer, and now it perhaps should be Roberts or Maffeo instead. One of these loanees has to be rewarded with integration just to show that it can actually happen, that it will work.

No disagreements there from me. We're genuinely woeful at it all. I'm hoping with all these clubs everywhere, acting as b-teams, we're at the start of formulating a new method that'll actually reap rewards, not just delayed minor transfer incomings for them when they're 19/20. At some point we have to show that one of these loans spells means something, that there's an end game. For me, that should have been Denayer, and now it perhaps should be Roberts or Maffeo instead. One of these loanees has to be rewarded with integration just to show that it can actually happen, that it will work.

There is no real excuse for us not doing it in the next few years as the line about not having enough experience of adult football disappears. The involvement of these lads is hopefully the first step.

If they get a go & find it tough, then they know themselves why they aren't getting games & where they have to improve. But if they look decent, they should play, irrespective of how many senior 'stars' we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.