Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends very much on whether they Can back it up, and, yes very much on what they can get elsewhere. Assuming you want to keep them, and whether they are getting fair value to begin with.
Not disagreeing, just expanding.

In this particular instance, the lad was an arse and left after about 3 months. No sleep lost and the business coped with the loss.

I do think with any future sales of players City should include a clause for 50% of any future sale if player sold to the rags at any time in the future (or indeed any one of the h8teful 8).

Never had it...never will

It was useful during its earlier days but it ended up becoming tiresome and expensive (especially when I was hardly watching live football) . My parents have kept it on though (not the sports channel)

Last edited:
I have a question, could you put a clause in a contract that states you get 10% of every future sale?

i.e we sell Sancho to Dortmund, with a 10% sell on and insist that they also add a 10% sell on which goes to us when they sell him and make the team do the same when he moves on contractually?

So Sancho goes to Chelsea for £100M we get £10M, Chelsea then sell to Madrid 3 years later for £200M and we get £20M.

Is that allowed legally?

I have a question, could you put a clause in a contract that states you get 10% of every future sale?

i.e we sell Sancho to Dortmund, with a 10% sell on and insist that they also add a 10% sell on which goes to us when they sell him and make the team do the same when he moves on contractually?

So Sancho goes to Chelsea for £100M we get £10M, Chelsea then sell to Madrid 3 years later for £200M and we get £20M.

Is that allowed legally?

Dortmund are free to sell to who they want all we get is the slice of fee and we only get the percentage once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.