Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho is right up there street, Little bellend more interested in making videos of his hair and dancing than playing football. Lingard, Pogshit and Sancho going to be some dance off this season.

I think he is the best signing they make since 2003 when they signed Ronaldo.

Happy enough for them to spunk that kind of money on him, he's obviously very talented but I think he's vastly overrated. He improves them because they have literally fuck all in that position but he doesn't make them title challengers.

He's also always come across as an arrogant little shit in my eyes, his whole aura screams united. They have quite the collection of bellends with Lingard, greenwood and pogba

The £11milion in our pocket all goes towards our new striker too which is nice and timely.

Not as good as Sterling or Foden so couldnt care less.

I bet Haaland is chuffed that his main supply line has now been sold....those sayignt his stops the sale of Haaland may want to think on about how this makes Haaland feel..it may make him even more determined to leave----not that I see him coming to su as for some reason we seem set on Kane

This is not ideal. He is a world class winger who will improve them no end.

But we're looking to finish above them for the 9th successive season, so we really just need to focus on ourselves and ignore them for 36 games a season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.