Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that Sancho won 10 penalties for Dortmund this season, I am sure he will get more with United :)

The attempts by Sky to justify why Dortmund should lower their price is fucking embarrassing.

I know I should know better, and I do, but it’s just unreal how the scum and scousers have channels like this doing their bidding for them - this Kaveh cûnt basically saying how ridiculous it is that Sancho was only £10mil 2 years ago and that seeing as the scum are the only bidders then Dortmund are taking the piss by asking for £110mil.

6 month time Sky will be saying he came through their academy.

I really wouldn’t put it past them, but they’ll certainly make out that we let him slip through our fingers, if this transfer is concluded.

When Pep was asked about a return, you just knew by the look on his face that he didn’t really want him back.

So is that 15% of any future fees ends up at City true or not?

For a 100m transfer do we get 15m really?

Why didn't you keep him? What led to him leaving?

My understanding was he left to find first team football, which to be honest is fair enough.
It’s also my understanding that there’s as yet undiscovered tribes in the heart of the Amazon Rain Forrest, that even knew that’s why Sancho left.

Last edited:
The Mail reporting this morning that he would prefer a move to Liverpool....Agent starting to force United's hand it seems

Would rather have Ferran Torres and Kalidou Koulibaly than Sancho for the same price. Torres has all the potential to get to Sane level under Pep in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.