Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I say that? Sancho is special and CLUB TRAINED. Only 2 players on the planet are both club trained at city and have world class potential - Sancho and Foden. I’m not saying we should go for EVERY new “shiny” player, but a truly talented young star who wouldn’t count against the squad rules seems to make sense as a signing, especially at the £60m being reported.

Personally I’d be going for 2 wingers and use Bernardo and Foden exclusively as CMs. I understand the rationale in going for Torres but I just feel like Jadon Sancho is special and the stats would back that up, he is outperforming most world-class players at the same age (including Ronaldo but not Messi). Torres also has world class potential but to have a world class club trained player to go with Foden would be invaluable, and for me there is space for the pair. United having Sancho and Greenwood could be devastating in a few years.

I’m not sure how accurate this reporting of an attitude problem but if true then that could be a massive factor and would jeopardise his potential success at United (should he go there).

Is it correct to assume, we would not be getting any sell-on fee for every add-on clause that may be achieved in the future? Would we be losing any potential money on this deal, as compared to when the deal would have been 100-120mil up-front?
Kind of strange for add-on fees to be almost equal to the base fee, especially when Dortmund were initially adamant they would not sell below 100mil..

Ragcafe were saying 60M euro's up front, plus another 60m euro's in installments yesterday, so 120M euro's total, not add-ons.
Wonder if the sell on percentage only counts towards the up front fee and not add ons? Dortmund and the Rags trying got stitch us up

Wonder if the sell on percentage only counts towards the up front fee and not add ons? Dortmund and the Rags trying got stitch us up
I’d imagine it would probably depend on the precise terms of the contract between City and Dortmund but I think there’s confusion between instalments and bonuses. I gather Dortmund want the entire fee paid in full upfront whereas the odd lot are looking to spread it over 2-3 years instead.

I’m not sure how accurate this reporting of an attitude problem but if true then that could be a massive factor and would jeopardise his potential success at United (should he go there).
He actually addressed his attitude problems himself when they came back after the winter break. Something about tardiness turning up for training comes to mind, maybe something else but he claims he's going to be a good boy from then on.

He actually addressed his attitude problems himself when they came back after the winter break. Something about tardiness turning up for training comes to mind, maybe something else but he claims he's going to be a good boy from then on.

Sounds like Mark Dennis.

He's 20 years old and just bagged a 20 goal season from out wide. He's special and letting him join United will prove to be a grave error imho. Okay, he's not a big game player just yet but very few are at 20.
Who in their right mind buys someone to stop someone else having him? It's beyond pathetic, sounds like a weirdo ex complex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.