Jailbreaking iTouch/iPhones

Blue Smarties

Anyone else done this? Had my iTouch for a number of months with NO apps, I downloaded one or two because I saw the app thread on here. Now I've just jailbreaked my iTouch and loving it! Just downloaded DOOM for it. I can get loads of class things on my iTouch now, so happy :L!

Anyone else done this?

Yeah I did this to my iPhone.
It's pretty smart.
I downloaded a few apps via cydia, installer, ice.
Can copy and paste using a handy app called clipboard.
There's a really cool video recorder for the iPhone aswell on cydia.
I un did the jail break though once as it was really slowing down my phone.
Also if your using jailbreak on your touch/phone. You will not be able to update your iPhone with new software via iTunes. Updates etc, that are being released very soon.

Btw I recommend a smart theme app off cydia, windows vista, windows xp.
Looks smart.

Just been downloading entertainment stuff, I'll download some themes in a bit. Do you know if theres a space invaders game on it aha?

Halfpenny said:
I'm going to wait until Firmware 3.0 comes out before jailbreaking.
Read on a site they're predicting it's halfway through the BETA stage so I'll just restore it when it comes out.

I'm not to sure regarding the games mate as I get mine from the app store.
I used it mainly for ringtones, themes, video recorder, when I was last on cydia the games seemed very limited, that's why I stuck to the app store.
It is handy though as it offers more to download that aren't available on the app store.

You need to get Installous off Cydia which will allow you to download pretty much all the apps and games available

the new firmare for the iphone is still being developed as far as im aware.
think it includes updates such as bluetooth, new gaming etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.