Jakub Błaszczykowski

NoahCity

Yes, I know there haven't been any links between us and him and yes I relaize he is another Dortmund player who will probably try to minimize the sales of their players this summer, but width and pace, two things we need, are what he has. 27, plays on the right side and has 14 goals this season, wouldn't be as expensive as Bale but would still provide some quality crosses and goal source from midfield. Sorry if there is already a thread on him.

Ell-ano said:
didnt someone say that he might be offered in a swap deal for Edin?
pretty sure people were talking about Marco Reus, who we are more unlikely to get.

Another Dortmund player...............
Why don´t we just sign the whole Dortmund team and I include Klopp, or Plopp
(Swedish Chocolate for those who don´t know), Kloppy, Fuhrer, Cleopatra whatever people wanna call him and be over with. If some people could have their wish we would a whole new team by now.

nehe11 said:
(Swedish Chocolate for those who don´t know), Kloppy, Fuhrer, Cleopatra whatever people wanna call him and be over with. If some people could have their wish we would a whole new team by now.
I'm just making my choice, this is the player that I feel is much more realistic than Reus or Lewandowski but yet offers exactly the sort of qualities we need.

nehe11 said:

Out of interest how much would Dortmund cost?

We could build a 180,000 seater stadium and bring their fans also

Fuck FFP

NoahCity said:
nehe11 said:
I'm just making my choice, this is the player that I feel is much more realistic than Reus or Lewandowski but yet offers exactly the sort of qualities we need.
I agree he´s quality and would probably be the more realistic target, I´m not knocking your opinion but why would he want to leave Dortmund to come us? Dortmund are no mugs as we have seen and experienced first hand
they've got a great manager, plays infront 8 0000 people and are challenging for domestic and European glory. I just can´t see him leaving them to come to us and I have no idea what his contract situation is like.
I don´t think Dortmund would want to sell anymore players after loosing Götze and possibly Lewandowski in the same season, can´t see it mate.

nehe11 said:

Your talent is wasted ;)

bluemonkey71 said:
nehe11 said:

Your talent is wasted ;)
I though it was quite funny, specially the Cleopatra bit. It made you giggle diden´t it?

nehe11 said:
bluemonkey71 said:
nehe11 said:
Your talent is wasted ;)
I though it was quite funny, specially the Cleopatra bit. It made you giggle diden´t it?
Don't get the Cleopatra connection at all. Moreover, only the village idiot laughs at his own jokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.