Jamal Baptiste

I’ve suffered following GBS diagnosis in 2014. It left me permanently disabled and unable to walk or use my hands. I need a wheelchair full time. Most people make a full recovery, 3% do not. Former German International Marcus Babbel also had it and recovered to continue his career. This lad will be ok I’m sure.

Fucking hell mate - I’m really sorry to hear that.

I had no idea that had happened to you.

I hope you’re doing ok, and you’ve got the right support around you to help you through the more difficult moments.

Sending you strength mate!

Fucking hell mate - I’m really sorry to hear that.

I had no idea that had happened to you.

I hope you’re doing ok, and you’ve got the right support around you to help you through the more difficult moments.

Sending you strength mate!
Thanks, don’t want to hijack the thread, but GBS is a fucker. Cost me everything, Career, Sport, Dignity, Marriage. I now live alone in a care home, but still get to watch City home and a few aways thanks to my niece Mel. I wish people were more aware of GBS, it’s so rare most have never heard of it.

Thanks, don’t want to hijack the thread, but GBS is a fucker. Cost me everything, Career, Sport, Dignity, Marriage. I now live alone in a care home, but still get to watch City home and a few aways thanks to my niece Mel. I wish people were more aware of GBS, it’s so rare most have never heard of it.
Never heard of it before man. Sorry to hear that. Wishing you all the best

Wishing you all the best, mate. It really is an awful syndrome and it looks as if it cost you so much. So sorry to hear.

Yeah fuck mate must be fucking awful. Sounds like you're making the best of the situation cast upon you. Can't be easy. Takes a real tough feller. All the best my friend.

So sorry to hear this blue. Hopefully more awareness can be made to help those suffering with this also.

I’ve suffered following GBS diagnosis in 2014. It left me permanently disabled and unable to walk or use my hands. I need a wheelchair full time. Most people make a full recovery, 3% do not. Former German International Marcus Babbel also had it and recovered to continue his career. This lad will be ok I’m sure.
Thanks for sharing. I see the Nuerogical Physio for Elhers Danlos, another similar condition. All those balls I headed in sunday league games. I'm stupid enough to do it all over again!! Take care pal.

Thanks for sharing. I see the Nuerogical Physio for Elhers Danlos, another similar condition. All those balls I headed in sunday league games. I'm stupid enough to do it all over again!! Take care pal.
Thanks and likewise to you mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.