James Gandolfini - RIP

He was the reason that the Sopranos remains one of the best shows ever made. RIP.

very occasionally I will hear of the death of someone, celebrity or not, that is a slap to the face.
This was one of those moments.
Gutted to hear that he sleeps with the fishes as Ive watched him on screen for so long I feel like I know him.
Loved that show, and now its over for good and Im gutted about that too

I'm not one for RIP threads but he made The Sopranos. To carry one of the most critically-acclaimed TV shows of all time by himself for 86 one-hour episodes is pretty staggering and most rank as one of the greatest acting achievements.

RIP big fella

Was a good supporting actor in Get Shorty and some film, name escapes me about a submarine. Hackman and Washington were in it also. That was when I first noticed him.

Then Sopranos came along, quality writing made the show but it needed someone like Gandolfini to play it.

Someone wrote there had been 86 episodes. I have watched them all and it never seemed that many, that shows how good it was, some shows have a lull, this never.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.