James H Reeve

Santiago Street

Anyone heard anything from him recently ?

He used to do various Saturday afternoon football shows on Piccadilly and Radio Manchester years ago as well as his shockjock nighttime show and he was a massive blue.

I know he was done for stalking a few years ago but I thought he might have emerged somewhere to talk about his beloved City winning the cup.

Top bloke

He had a bit of a fall out with the commercail department at the club a couple of years ago and hasn't been seen since. Shame, he's a great bloke and has a lot to offer, hope he's back on board soon.

Remember him doing the warm up before bernard manning took to the stage in his city top he use to rip the rags apart it was quite funny!

Spent many a Saturday afternoon with JHR hosting and Brian Clarke commentating.

From the age of 8 till I was old enough to go to away games!

Very funny man. Used to like his radio shows especially Jim and The Doc on Radio 5.

Unfortunately he seems to fall out with everyone eventually which doesnt do his career a lot of good.

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kRobAgPSDA[/youtube]
That was the night i was there,the bird with the rag top stripped off if i can remember and it kicked off outside..great night!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.