James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Also, Tommy has already had a season training with the first team, now he needs games. I’m sure a couple from the Delap etc will end up out on loan next season/January. Given his family tree, I can only assume Tommy will be doing all he can to make it at City.
It's true about needing games now.

I don't know how much the last year affected him with the death of his grand dad (I'm presuming he was/is close with both Pardoe & Summerbee) and Covid but he's seems a driven young man. I can only see him kicking on from here, I'm still very hopeful he'll make it with us.

Particularly if two of those subs could only be academy players
That's the crucial bit that I've been pushing for a few years, sadly most teams would still just use 3.

We had an ideal opportunity against Arsenal, 2 lads on the bench others on there would be playing international football this week so would get fitness doing that, Arse down to 10 men, the game over before halt-time and we brought on Sterling & Mahrez rather than at least one of Palmer & Doyle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.