James McAtee | On loan at Sheffield United

Very talented player, has made a terrible mistake it would seem. Hopefully it’s just a speed bump and next season wherever he is he can start to progress again. Still only 21 years old so wouldn’t write off his chances at city yet

This is like when Patrick Roberts tore it up at Celtic for a season , then decided to go back . Silly move to go back to Sheffield for a second season.

Funny that if he would of stayed he’d of been getting Bobb’s minutes

I think it was a poor decision but these things happen in football. Unfortunately I think the fact he's been away for two seasons now indicates he won't be coming back, the same probably true for Tommy Doyle, Taylor Harwood-Bellis and Callum Doyle. We should get reasonable fees for them all though and all look to have bright futures. Just not with us.

Very talented player, has made a terrible mistake it would seem. Hopefully it’s just a speed bump and next season wherever he is he can start to progress again. Still only 21 years old so wouldn’t write off his chances at city yet
To be fair lots of comments that he has been United's best player this year (in a bad season i know)

He's a fucking clown for going back there. Spending most games on the back foot and barely seeing the ball is a waste of time. Should have got out of his comfort zone and either gone abroad or joined Leicester under a manager with the same style as Pep.

He's a fucking clown for going back there. Spending most games on the back foot and barely seeing the ball is a waste of time. Should have got out of his comfort zone and either gone abroad or joined Leicester under a manager with the same style as Pep.
A poor decision, with hindsight, does not make a young footballer a clown. Hopefully, he will rise again and become the player his talent could allow him to be.

A poor decision, with hindsight, does not make a young footballer a clown. Hopefully, he will rise again and become the player his talent could allow him to be.

Wasting a crucial year of development and your chance at city is beyond stupid for the sake of being sentimental and comfortable. How else did he see this Sheff Utd team doing in the prem?

Wasting a crucial year of development and your chance at city is beyond stupid for the sake of being sentimental and comfortable. How else did he see this Sheff Utd team doing in the prem?
I doubt anyone envisaged Sheff utd being this bad.
He may have made a mistake in staying with Sheffield utd but might have wanted premier league exposure.
He took a gamble and it doesn't look like working out.
I think Kompany made a mistake in buying Trafford and should have invested that money I Harwood Bellis.
Muric would have done the job for him whilst strengthening his team with an outfield player.
We have 3 players on loan at Premier league clubs. Tommy Doyle is the only one that seems relatively successful.
Maybe loaning these younger players to premier league clubs is not the best option.

Implying getting more game times for him is terrible mistake which is stupid, He knows he will not get many chances in City this season and his decision to get more time in other team is not terrible mistake at all regardless whether the team in question is good or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.