James McAtee

I stuck on Europa league matches in the background but nothing I went through could beat the PSV v Monacho game 2 days ago. Even the Super Cup game yesterday had nothing on that.

Regardless, I guess I’ll have to be patient to see McAtee in a game. Still unsure if Sheffield was the right move especially when you have someone like Brewster as your striker.
Ha, the only updates I could find at the time had McAtee putting a through ball for Brewster in the 6th minute, he hit the post :)

Ha, the only updates I could find at the time had McAtee putting a through ball for Brewster in the 6th minute, he hit the post :)
I’d even cry if I had Brewster playing in front of me. How the dippers were able to con Sheffield, I will never know. They might as well have asked City for Delap. McAtee and Delap had a good connection 2 seasons ago.

Nonetheless, sounds like he had a good game.

Can’t find a stream for the Sheffield match again. Seems like I’m not meant to watch them/McAtee this season

Hopefully we insert recall notices if our loan players do not get adequate game time as they be better off training with our first team squad than sitting on benches in the championship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.