James McAtee

Last season he struggled to acclimatise to the championship at first, but got it after january. Give him time and see how he copes in the new year. Hegginbotham has pulled him out of the firing line a bit like last season so looks like he can be trusted with James again.

He’ll definitely get better as the season goes on, but he’ll still be playing in an absolutely dogshit team so there’s only so much he can do.

He’ll definitely get better as the season goes on, but he’ll still be playing in an absolutely dogshit team so there’s only so much he can do.
Exactly, you put KDB in that team and I don’t suppose it makes a huge difference. One player can only do so much.

His second goal especially tasty. Anyone who has a chance should look on England’s YouTube channel for the match or highlights later

His agent should be in jail for advising him to go there. Worst premier league side since Derby.
I dont think anyone thought the 3 promoted teams would start the season this badly.
Someone posted that Burnley had turned a corner and then I spotted that they only had 2 wins, Luton and Sheffield United.
I know he is no longer ours but Trafford is following the same route as Bazunu with Southampton.
Can't be good for his confidence.
Our 3 players on loan in the Premier league are with Luton, Wolves and Sheffield United.

Can't see how these loans are helping any of them

I dont think anyone thought the 3 promoted teams would start the season this badly.
Someone posted that Burnley had turned a corner and then I spotted that they only had 2 wins, Luton and Sheffield United.
I know he is no longer ours but Trafford is following the same route as Bazunu with Southampton.
Can't be good for his confidence.
Our 3 players on loan in the Premier league are with Luton, Wolves and Sheffield United.

Can't see how these loans are helping any of them

Tommy is starting to play his way into the Wolves side, I don't think going there was too bad a move, they are better than their League position and play some decent stuff on the counter. Burnley might be able to turn it round, they aren't so bad, just very naïve and inexperienced.

Going to a team like Sheffield as a young number 10 though, I cannot see what they were expecting would happen. Girona or a Bundesliga side would have been the best option. I think he would have even gotten a chance at City with the injuries we have had this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.