James McAtee

Yep fully agree - he doesn’t lack confidence that’s for sure ! Now any updates on the contract situation- I would hate to see him leave . First time I have seen him live, was working for the carabao cup game - hopefully plenty more cameos to come this season ...
hopefully his inclusion means it's sorted now.

Im curious… if David Silva could finish better do you think Pep would have played him as a F9?

With Aguero fit as he was it’s definitely a no, but what if it was like the situation we are in now?

Im curious… if David Silva could finish better do you think Pep would have played him as a F9?

With Aguero fit as he was it’s definitely a no, but what if it was like the situation we are in now?

He played there for Spain on occasion so potentially, I just think you would always want David receiving the ball with movement ahead of him to get the best of him

Anyway, lovely cameo from McAtee today. Hope to see him involved a bit more often

He played there for Spain on occasion so potentially, I just think you would always want David receiving the ball with movement ahead of him to get the best of him

Anyway, lovely cameo from McAtee today. Hope to see him involved a bit more often
I agree.
I probably should have mentioned that I see McAtee as like a David with more goals in him, as to why it was relevant to the thread lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.