James Milner yesterday

Citizen Green

I would say that was about his best game in a City shirt, he looked very good in the middle and he began that sweeping counter in the second half with a brilliant run.

Played James

couldnt agree more, thought we looked a lot better with him in the centre

I Gotta say i have been impressed by Milner as he is getting better every game....love his never give up attitude, plus he seems more creative than Yaya and fitter as he was still going strong at the end of the game. Its definantly time to drop jo and Viera and swp`s does not seem interested.

Great goal by Milner and Tevez the futures looking good.

CTID

I agree,looked more like his 'old' self.

Discussed in some depth here
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203618" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=203618</a>

I agree,

Driving through the middle is where he is most effective and where he had played his best football for Villa.

However I can't see Barry or Yaya being dropped to accomadate him in the starting line-up.

He did look impressive though yesterday; good touch, strength and vision, hope to see more of him here instead of Mancini trying to turn him into an attacking winger.

NWNLAblog said:
I agree,

Driving through the middle is where he is most effective and where he had played his best football for Villa.

However I can't see Barry or Yaya being dropped to accomadate him in the starting line-up.

He did look impressive though yesterday; good touch, strength and vision, hope to see more of him here instead of Mancini trying to turn him into an attacking winger.
I dont think Mancini try to do that. as said earlier in this thread, Yaya and Barry play very well so it hard to get in there. but look at the bright side, injuries will come and when it does its nice to know we have Milner.

zeven said:
NWNLAblog said:
I agree,

I dont think Mancini try to do that. as said earlier in this thread, Yaya and Barry play very well so it hard to get in there. but look at the bright side, injuries will come and when it does its nice to know we have Milner.

Yeah I agree, it is nice to know we have someone to fill in if need be.

Plus he could be crucial if we progress in the FA cup and in the Europa League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.