James Milner

Jumanji

No one applauding him, but his superhuman stamina kept us in the game today.

Magisterially protected both flanks, bravo.

There is no doubting Jimmy's influence to the team, but I would be starting Navas over him at this moment in time.

sam-caddick said:
There is no doubting Jimmy's influence to the team, but I would be starting Navas over him at this moment in time.
In CL away games and against top teams, I'd start Milner to make the other team work, and then use Navas to exploit them as a super sub.

Jumanji said:
sam-caddick said:
In CL away games and against top teams, I'd start Milner to make the other team work, and then use Navas to exploit them as a super sub.

agree with this milner against the top teams is so hard to get past nad makes us a lot more solid defensively

when it was the 90th minute and shaqiri was running with the ball i was so impressed with the way Milner busted a bollock to stop him, even in a friendly that is sensational to see.

fucking love him.

getting better and better

I'd like to see him in central midfield playing the Gerrard role.

Seems to be adding more and more tricks and skill to his game to go with his great engine and his crossing is getting better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.