James Milner

Jumanji said:
No one applauding him, but his superhuman stamina kept us in the game today.

Magisterially protected both flanks, bravo.

Between Millie and VK for man of match for me

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
when it was the 90th minute and shaqiri was running with the ball i was so impressed with the way Milner busted a bollock to stop him, even in a friendly that is sensational to see.

fucking love him.

This, he played some of the game yesterday, the full 90 tonight and still right at the end, of a friendly no less, after weeks of double and triple training sessions, he still chased back 30 yards at 100% and got in a perfect tackle.

Outstanding.

Jumanji said:
No one applauding him, but his superhuman stamina kept us in the game today.

Magisterially protected both flanks, bravo.
I thought it would take a while before Pellegrini realised what he brings to the team. Thought he might have been on the bench a fair bit and it would be around half way through the season when he started getting in the team regularly because it had taken a while to show his team play. But I think this pre-season alone has shown Pelle' what he's all about.

When James Milner is on the pitch, no matter where it is (last season he played right wing, right wing back, right back, central defensive mid, centre mid, and left mid), we are a better team than if he's not there.

The big games away from home are Milner automatic starts for me, with good rotation though out the season too, he'll get plenty of game time. What a player Jimmy is, love the lad!

Welcome to the party, lads!!

Where the fuck are all the naysayers from last year, telling us he didn't have it, wasn't technically proficient enough, blah, blah, fucking blah!!

Milner is one of the best professionals Manchester City will EVER have.

Might be blasphemy to say it here, but for me, and having seen them both in their prime (where Milner is now), Milner is the modern day Colin Bell for City in an era where it is not fashionable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.