James

This is very strange. I've just been through the entire James gigography from that era and can only find one Manchester gig with the Inspirals as support, and that was at the Free Trade Hall. It definitely wasn't that one because I only went to one gig there and that was The Mondays big one. I'm starting to doubt myself now because I have a pretty much photogenic memory for gigs and City. I did see a lot of bands back in that era.
If i remember correctly, James played at the FTH on the same day we got beat by Chelsea at home 2 - 3 in the old 2nd div. Pissed down all day.

Been to see James loads of times over the years. Was at the Alton towers gig all those years ago. I’m sure Johnny Rotten (public image ltd) we’re on as support?
Yes he was supporting mate. Remember him getting shitty when people started throwing bottles of piss at him haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.