Jamie Carragher

The thick bastard was a footballer. Surely he knows how clubs make money when they win everything? That's the kind of comment you'd expect to hear in school playground banter.

Clueless. Perhaps not a direct link but I found the attached article interesting. He still thinks because Barca sell more shirts than City so they must generate more revenue.

I think I hate this c**t more than rat face
Both obnoxious obsessives.
Carragher is as thick as a whalemeat sandwich.
He will say what his paymaster demands, which is usually anti-Manchester City jealousy. He is just obsessed with how Liverpool have had success taken away from them by City.
The Rat is brighter, but thankfully not as clever as he thinks he is. He will come out with certain comments that seem to be supportive of City. But, at least he knows MUFC are light years behind City...

Both obnoxious obsessives.
Carragher is as thick as a whalemeat sandwich.
He will say what his paymaster demands, which is usually anti-Manchester City jealousy. He is just obsessed with how Liverpool have had success taken away from them by City.
The Rat is brighter, but thankfully not as clever as he thinks he is. He will come out with certain comments that seem to be supportive of City. But, at least he knows MUFC are light years behind City...
100% correct about Spitty and Ratboy.
If Spitty couldn't play football, the vile scroat would be making a living selling drugs to vulnerable kids in Bootle.

Ratboys mask has slipped too many times where City are concerned and everyone knows he's basically a self serving prick.
He's Peter Lim's bag man and the butt of everyone's jokes amongst the business people he thinks he is "in" with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.