Jamie Carragher

Can we just not get rid of this thread ? I turn the sound down as soon as he's commentating. We really do suffer as fans between him and gobshite neville.

Reactions: PPT
I don't know who's the bigger čunt, Spitty or the head honcho at Sly who decided to keep him despite his disgusting antics. I have to say that I am swayed by the latter.
That Spitty is a thoroughly unpleasant and repugnant individual is beyond question: that he is both blind and deaf to any one else's opinion goes without saying, and that he is as course and as loudmouthed and uncouth as many of his fellow dipper followers, the people at Sly would have been well aware of his totally unsuitability for live broadcasting work - which beggars the question, what sort of organisation has Sly Sports become when he is one of the figureheads of their footballing output?

His comment the other night was tactless and downright rude, and this with his previous for spitting at a young kid is testament to the depths that Sly have sunk to.

I personally have not subscribed to this crass and tasteless broadcasting company for many years, initially because it was way, way too biased in favour of the rags, but also now because of their continued apparent support of both ratboy and spitty.

I don't know who's the bigger čunt, Spitty or the head honcho at Sly who decided to keep him despite his disgusting antics. I have to say that I am swayed by the latter.
That Spitty is a thoroughly unpleasant and repugnant individual is beyond question: that he is both blind and deaf to any one else's opinion goes without saying, and that he is as course and as loudmouthed and uncouth as many of his fellow dipper followers, the people at Sly would have been well aware of his totally unsuitability for live broadcasting work - which beggars the question, what sort of organisation has Sly Sports become when he is one of the leading dickheads of their footballing output?

His comment the other night was tactless and downright rude, and this with his previous for spitting at a young kid is testament to the depths that Sly have sunk to.

I personally have not subscribed to this crass and tasteless broadcasting company for many years, initially because it was way, way too biased in favour of the rags, but also now because of their continued apparent support of both ratboy and spitty.
Slight amendment

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.