Jamie Hamilton - Blue who recently passed away. PLEASE READ

Finally got around to donating.

Hope we can continue to try and lift some strain from the family at what must be a very tough time.

Good man your a man of your word top blue. I’ve already donated but got city store vouchers books shirts tracksuit jackets all city I’m going to take them in to my local Saturday to see if I can get rid of them all and hopefully donate a decent amount. This could happen to anyone of us at anytime

Just want to give Jamie’s page one final push before it closes tomorrow, the response has been absolutely amazing, the difference you have made to Debbie and her family at this difficult time cannot be put into words, they are so grateful.

With the auction of a shirt tonight we have now raised just over £2600 for Jamie’s funeral bills….I know he’ll be smiling down on us now and feeling so very proud.

The page finishes as 12.00pm tomorrow but if can make a small donation to try and get them up to £3000 then that would even more fantastic.

Manchester City...……….A league of their own CTWD

https://www.gofundme.com/jamie-hamilton-funeral-costs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.