Jamie Hamilton - Blue who recently passed away. PLEASE READ

£5 is the minimum mate, it’s “red” until you put a fiver and then it turns green.

Yeah your right mate.

Over £300 in so far which is great from everyone.

Wish I had the money I’d stump up the lot.

Unimaginable losing a loved one and then not being in a position financially to give them a send off that befits.

Just stuck a tenner in, it might only be a small amount but I hope it goes towards something big.
This time of year is stressful enough without tragedies thrown in.
Hope us on here can contribute and raise lots of funds for his family.
God bless blue.
X

Couldn’t afford much, but donated £5. Good luck to the family.

Donations are fantastic no matter how big or small. We are helping making a difference at such a tragic time for the family of a big blue.

We have almost 25,000 active members on here so just imagine if everyone made a donation of just 50p.

I know how much this is helping Debbie and the family.

Keep them coming Blues x

Nobody should be left in a position where they are struggling to pay funeral fees, very sad.

I'm no longer a member of any fans groups on facebook but perhaps someone on here is and can share it.

Just popped a tenner in. Difficult to imagine what the family are going through or what to say but hopefully this appeal can make things slightly easier, at least from a financial perspective. My sympathies to all the family and well done for organising @Colin_Bell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.