Jamie Jackson

https://unbound.com/books/night-time-cool/

The excerpt of his book is amazing how shit it is. I didn't expect anything even close to good but it's even worse than imaginable. I can't believe it's not a parody. It would be embarrassing if you knew a 16 year old had written it. The fact it is written by a grown man who is professionally employed as a writer by a broadsheet newspaper is mind boggling.

It's just not English, is it? A bit like a computer programmed to write a crime noir.

I think this nurk did a "season at Utd" in diary style - there was an excerpt which was equally unreadable.

Fair play to Jamie, he’s obviously got Pep’s ear. How else could he possibly know this, given that there are no quotes attributed to the manager.

Fair play to Jamie, he’s obviously got Pep’s ear. How else could he possibly know this, given that there are no quotes attributed to the manager.

Appalling journalist, never shy to hide his Rag bias.

It's the bit about Jesus coming back early that makes you wonder the most.

He is edging his bets Sergio gets rested people will think he has inside info when in fact it is a pure guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.