Jamie Vardy

Wouldn't mind him at all. 20 mill is a risk worth taking on him. We need a lot of work rate upfront and he would definitely give us that. However I doubt he would suit Peps system or any possession based system.

I can't see Pep signing him. But I can see many Prem managers trying. He will prob. give Leicester another season.

£20m for a 29yr old player that's shown top flight ability in one season in his career? He's also a mega bellend and a complete chav.

Anyone remember James Beattie?!

Only any good in a long ball team. Wank if the ball is kept on the floor.

Also most probably doping. ;)

I am not a great fan but we do need some home grown and lets be honest its not Delph and Clichy is nearing/at the end. Apart from perhaps Denayer and in 12 months, Roberts we don't have anyone pushing hard enough from the Academy. What do we do ? We either go with a smaller squad or look for some home grown as well. Personally, I'd rather see Rose and Chamberlain but at £20m Vardy may be worth a punt ?

He will have the same effect that rvp had at the rags,imagine him up front with aguero, we'll be mad not to go all in for him English loads of pace,high press,no brainer, get him signed...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.