January defenders

To be fair they have shown they are good enough when it matters. All prem winners as well , other then Angelino.

Missing Laporte has the biggest effect
THIS season, Mendy, Otto, Stones have simply not been good enough, what happened in the past is that, the past.

And at the business end of last season, Stones and Otto were out.

Dunno if it is feasible but I would try and flog Otemendi off and bring Ruben Dias in.

Txiki loves a buy out clause.

Not to sure this time andy, when we get to the later stages of the champions League with Stone, Laporte and Ferni....? One injury and its goog night Champions League......Otta has to stay for now.

THIS season, Mendy, Otto, Stones have simply not been good enough, what happened in the past is that, the past.

And at the business end of last season, Stones and Otto were out.
True vinny came back to sort it out . I don’t get stones tbh all that talent what he had and it’s just going to go down the pan . Something away from the pitch unsettling him and he needs to get a check on it

Too late for me.
We messed up not signing Maguire when we had a chance.
probably too late for the EPL as January will almost certainly show who is going to win the League, but just in time for the CL and a good time to bed in for a good start to next season

If there was any chance we could somehow get Soyuncu, we should do it. He’d be perfect with Laporte. Quick, aggressive, strong, loves defending and is so comfortable on the ball. Just a matter if he can keep this level up

If there was any chance we could somehow get Soyuncu, we should do it. He’d be perfect with Laporte. Quick, aggressive, strong, loves defending and is so comfortable on the ball. Just a matter if he can keep this level up
Would cost telephone numbers now, Leicester are a wealthy club, ambitious and with Brenda doing a fine job , I can't see anyone wanting to leave.

According to the Times, City are ready to trigger Ruben Dias release clause in January.

This would presumably mean Otamendi is off, as The Times adds that we will replace Sane with Oyarzabal

So looks like we are about to spend big in Janaury. About £130m, if this is all true mind. Obviously around £80m will be recouped by selling Sane.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.