January defenders

So Fecking ironic.

The vast majority here were talking trash about JFE when we were considering him years ago... if we'd have bought him then and he'd have performed at the same level he has at Leicester we'd be much better off. Now if we try to get him we'll easily pay double what we had.
Feeling pretty good about my "he'll be fine, it's a decent signing" take in that thread. One of the more ridiculous transfer threads in my memory.

Go after Skriniar or Ruben Dias in January with all that you've got.

• Dias or Skriniar
• Laporte
• Stones (third choice CB)
• Eric Garcia (might need 1-2 more years to grow and add physique, but no doubts he has serious quality).

Otamendi out in summer 2020.

Problem solved.

React-Native-snapshot-image-4297013730956804039.jpg

JFE is coming home!

Go after Skriniar or Ruben Dias in January with all that you've got.

• Dias or Skriniar
• Laporte
• Stones (third choice CB)
• Eric Garcia (might need 1-2 more years to grow and add physique, but no doubts he has serious quality).

Otamendi out in summer 2020.

Problem solved.
Need 1-2 more years,if Stones doesn't perform we sign someone else again and these 2/3 years never actually come

Not a chance Leicester let any of their players go in January. And it will be very hard to take anybody from them in the summer too. we don’t need a defender anyway. 3 defenders is more than enough, Fernandinho, Kyle Walker and Rodri can all play there in an emergency.

We don’t need and defenders. Really? I’d keep the 2 rights backs and Laporte. And maybe zinchenko too, but all the others could go for me.

We don’t need and defenders. Really? I’d keep the 2 rights backs and Laporte. And maybe zinchenko too, but all the others could go for me.
Sounds like a move for Chilwell is on the cards, look like Leicester is going to be swimming in cash yet again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.