January defenders

Wouldn´t mind Umtiti.I know he seems to be pretty injury prone,but he is good when fit.

We should be looking for a taller centreback, around 1.9m like Laporte. Skriniar is around 188. We need aerial threat. We have enough shorties in our team. Look at Van Dijk at 1.93m. He scores goals on set pieces every other day.

We should be looking for a taller centreback, around 1.9m like Laporte. Skriniar is around 188. We need aerial threat. We have enough shorties in our team. Look at Van Dijk at 1.93m. He scores goals on set pieces every other day.

Yeah ,but Umtiti is strong and can make up his lack of height.Id also prefer Koulibaly first ,but he is pretty old and really expensive.

Yeah ,but Umtiti is strong and can make up his lack of height.Id also prefer Koulibaly first ,but he is pretty old and really expensive.
Personally we dont want young, 28 is perfect. We have a centre back partnership coming through that is perfect in Garcia and bellis Harwood. These 2 compliment each other so well it's in my view the perfect CB pairing for this kind of team. Koulibaly gives us 4 years to get them settled in this team and brings that physical presence that we miss so badly. For me you stick him in this team and magically angelino/mendy improve, laporte or stones improve, ederson doesnt need to rush out so hastily and confidence grows through the team. It's a must buy, it ticks every box required. Look what van dickhead did for them, some players have an aura around them like vinny, Terry, Vidic, puyol, Ramos, etc koulibaly has it. Hes a magnet for the ball headers, blocks he does it all and hes a leader. Love silva and ferna but they arent your typical leaders like vinny at the min I see walker giving it out more than anyone else.

We have to pay atleast 100mil for Koulibaly.Seems we also need a new lb and another winger/attacker.Jesus hasn´t convinced me and it seems that Sane will be on the move.

Ake would be a good signing. He's better than Otamendi and better at centre back than Fernandinho who could then go back to being the second best DM in the world. That would strengthen our defence in itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.