January sales/buys who would be yours?

mcfcmatt

We all seem to like playing Premier Manager and sometimes think we know more than the gaffa! so who would be your ins and outs come January.
(within reason let's face it we won't be buying the likes of Messi!)

For me

Outs

Roque Santa Cruz (nice guy but injury prone and simply not good enough)
Jo (never really the real deal)
Wayne Bridge (got Kolarov, Zabs, Boateng can play either side)
Adebayor (would be much a better player in Italy/Spain)
M Johnson (loan)

In

Dzecko
Torres (if they are willing to do a deal)

Boost our attacking options, with the choice of
Tevez, Balo, Torres and Dzecko
We seem to be missing the goals.
Midfield is packed anyway, we don't need anymore.
Defence is solid enough.
Keepers, well we have the best 2.

Our team is nearly there for me.

Dzeko, and thats about it really.

I honestly think the rest will come good.

Many were slobbering for Maicon in the summer, but after Bale ripped him a second one, who would have him now? just goes to show the old addage "be careful what you wish for, it just might happen"

Sell:

SWP (unless we lessen our 3 CM tactic and go 2 CM more)

Jo and RSC (To make space for a buy)

Lescott (i like the lad but sorry to say but he's looking more likely not fitting Mancini's style. Apart from sporadic great displays, on a whole he looks average so far since weve got him)

Buy:

A CF: Torres or Dzeko

Gareth Bale (overhyped but quite strong)

1 versatile forward that can play on the wings, and 1 dynamic and creative centre midfielder. I choose to think Dzeko is Juventus-bound.

out

swp
rsc
jo

M.Johnson on loan

in

ideally Dzeko or Torres, but a another top striker would do nicely.

On a side note I think Ade will walk, but because he wants to be a starter.

SkyBlueCitizen said:
1 versatile forward that can play on the wings, and 1 dynamic and creative centre midfielder. I choose to think Dzeko is Juventus-bound.

but we've got more notes than they have and with Wolfsburg interested in an overly high valuation do you think if he's going anywhere it'll be to an Italian team?

Mario would fit the bill on your first criteria and Cassano might be a possibility in an attacking midfield role, although a very advanced sort of one.

Pity we can't buy a Bernabia when now we could afford to do so at his prime.

;o)

MCFCinUSA said:
SkyBlueCitizen said:

but we've got more notes than they have and with Wolfsburg interested in an overly high valuation do you think if he's going anywhere it'll be to an Italian team?

Mario would fit the bill on your first criteria and Cassano might be a possibility in an attacking midfield role, although a very advanced sort of one.

;o)
I know we have the cash but the thing is Dzeko seems to prefer Juve over everything and Juve is very keen. But I wouldn't rule out us as a possibility.

Thing about Mario is to me he is still quite immature and rather volatile. And judging from our recent performances, I find his job on the team is very crucial, maybe an alternative to him would benefit us.

I'm still out of ideas about a creative central midfielder who is avaliable, any ideas?

SkyBlueCitizen said:
MCFCinUSA said:

;o)
I know we have the cash but the thing is Dzeko seems to prefer Juve over everything and Juve is very keen. But I wouldn't rule out us as a possibility.

Thing about Mario is to me he is still quite immature and rather volatile. And judging from our recent performances, I find his job on the team is very crucial, maybe an alternative to him would benefit us.

I'm still out of ideas about a creative central midfielder who is avaliable, any ideas?

Fabregas would be ideal, but he's not leaving Arsenal for another English team.

January should be interesting, because I wouldn't expect us to be hanging around.

Personally I will be surprised if their would be a major signings coming in during the January window. I am very unsure that we will see Dzeko coming to City immediately but we may see an off the radar type signing.

I think we need sign one more creative passer(playmaker)
If Silva is injured, it will affect the team a lot.

Please check this link :
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/11/11/manchester-city-0-0-manchester-united-tactics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/11/11/ ... d-tactics/</a>

one more high speed dribble winger e.g. bale
Most of our teamate 's attacking speed is not high, a bit slow.
Counterattack is also not quick enough.

One tall, good shooting skill Centre forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.