January Striker/s

20sbc07

With Tevez, Adebayor and maybe even RSC going in january we're definitely going to need to bring in strikers.
With Tevez leaving the only way to reasure the rest of the team that City is still going places would be to quickly replace him with top strikers.
I think we're going to need atleast 2 strikers.

We have Balotelli who I believe will be world class when he sorts out his attitude.
Jo isn't great but he never complains about being on the bench and he does the job when he's needed
Not exactly a world class strike force.

So what are our options for the january window?

Torres - We're a better option than Liverpool, hes friends with Silva.
Dzeko - We were in for him in the summer, hes not happy at wolfsburg.
Benzema - Not been playing alot for Real, looked good recently.
Ibra - Friends with both Balotelli & Mancini, only just moved clubs though.
Rooney - Maybe the whole new contract thing was bs so united could get more money for him.

Any other ideas?

lets wait to see if this is true but i now fear the worst with tolmies thread about tevezs agent and the club video stating he is happy.if we sell who can afford him?.Must be worth double with his scoring record have barca or madrid got the money does he go on loan ?.never in a million years will that happen.so even if he does want to go its a catch 22 unless madrid splash the cash again.i just hope its another rooney saga but cant see it.if he does go maybe dzeko and suarez or maybe aguero.but who cares at the moment we are all gutted.

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Trade Tevez's woman ASS straight up for David Villa....

I was just thinking that.
What if we traded Tevez for Villa and then bought Torres.
Torres, Villa and Silva in behind.. the 3 spaniards.

Doubt it would happen though.

birchwoodgingerste said:
20sbc07 said:
I was just thinking that.
What if we traded Tevez for Villa and then bought Torres.
Torres, Villa and Silva in behind.. the 3 spaniards.

Doubt it would happen though.

And we sign iniesta what a team?

Sounds like plan!
Seriously we dont have much chance of getting Villa, Torres is definitely a realistic option though.

Andy and Fernando. or Dezko.

Ibra just moved to milan, and he is already their most important player they will NEVER let him go, if you read italian newspapers you will understand why.

Villa, he just made his dream move to Barcelona. we can forget about him.

Benzema? i hope not. let the scum have him.

Irrespective of Carlos we need to replace 1 deffo, 2 probs, and 3 maybe of RSC/Jo/Ade?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.