January Striker/s

Forgot about HULK that would be EPIC

What about Neymar? He is young, and a total shithead, but a very talented. Hell, him and Balo have a lot in common... been linked to Chelsea if I recall, but now that he could get lots of PT he might rethink us.

What I would give for Villa though...sigh...

More realistically though, Im thinking Dzecko, keep Ade as now he will be starting damn near every week if Tevez really is out. Torres is made of GLASS, fuck him.

I dont know who But we only seem to score good goals What we need is what KK called a Jonny In the Right Place ie a Shaun Goater type player who scores despite himself goes in off his shin, his arse, his knee etc

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Forgot about HULK that would be EPIC

What about Neymar? He is young, and a total shithead, but a very talented. Hell, him and Balo have a lot in common... been linked to Chelsea if I recall, but now that he could get lots of PT he might rethink us.

What I would give for Villa though...sigh...

More realistically though, Im thinking Dzecko, keep Ade as now he will be starting damn near every week if Tevez really is out. Torres is made of GLASS, fuck him.

I wouldnt be surprised if there is already a deal in place for Ade to go somewhere else.
Jo is starting ahead of him which must be a sign that hes going ad Jo is staying.
Plus we havent heard him complain for a while which is strange, there has to be something planned for him already.

Definitely don't want Torres. He played crap today as he has been doing since his knee op and may not even be bothered. He will be overpriced and will end up a problem player.

We dont want another big star foreign striker who is only coming for the mega wages, i say we continue to invest in young english talent who actually want to win trophys.

My votes......

Carlton Cole
Andy Carroll
Jermaine Defoe

Todays game at west ham showed that any striker would get chances with our team.

Carlton Cole is appalling and isn't even a guaranteed starter in the worst team in the league. Defoe is a goalscorer but not as prolific as he has been, I think his best may be past. Carroll is someone I think is worth consideration though as he's big, strong, but can also use his feet unlike so many English target men of the past.

But just because someone is foreign doesn't mean they don't want to win trophies. Where are De Jong, Silva, and Kompany from for example? Players like Dzeko and Aguero are by no means primadonnas and would show the right attitude for us. Torres would be a huge signing but looks incredibly unimpressive this season so far.

I124Q said:
We dont want another big star foreign striker who is only coming for the mega wages, i say we continue to invest in young english talent who actually want to win trophys.

My votes......

Carlton Cole
Andy Carroll
Jermaine Defoe

Todays game at west ham showed that any striker would get chances with our team.
Yes, I second Carroll, but I really don't see Pardew being anywhere near selling him

LoveCity said:
Carlton Cole is appalling and isn't even a guaranteed starter in the worst team in the league. Defoe is a goalscorer but not as prolific as he has been, I think his best may be past. Carroll is someone I think is worth consideration though as he's big, strong, but can also use his feet unlike so many English target men of the past.

But just because someone is foreign doesn't mean they don't want to win trophies. Where are De Jong, Silva, and Kompany from for example? Players like Dzeko and Aguero are by no means primadonnas and would show the right attitude for us. Torres would be a huge signing but looks incredibly unimpressive this season so far.

Torres, to me at least, would be the worst thing to happen now that I think about it. He's a twat and breaks at every chance nowadays. Dzecko sounds appetizing enough, still want a young South American though. Just to see if one can really gel here and play for CITY not himself..

NEYMAR

With Tevez, Adebayor and Santa all on their way I'd go for Torres and either Dzeko, Aguero or Forlan.

It would leave us with 2 of the above, Balotelli and Jo as our 4 forwards, which I think is enough to challenge.

I don't think I can be convinced that Torres would not score goals playing ahead of Silva. Yes he gets injuries but we wouldn't need to rush him back all the time like Liverpool have done.

Cassano could be a free agent later this week btw. Tho him and Balotelli in the same club would be tempting fate me thinks.

mancini is in italy visiting his sick father and in italy all they are talking about is this cassano saga, so im sure roberto has got plans when next week he is a free transfer and then dzeko to follow in the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.