January transfer/its quiet Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't he more of an attacking mid? We already have 6 for 2 spots. Plus we can register one player from the Europa and that looks likely to be Sanchez.
He's small deep-lying 8, like Verratti. I don't think we need him, Gundogan occupies that role. Seri is a quality player, thought about him last summer when the lack of good 8's in the team was discussed. But City have bought Bernardo since then.

He's small deep-lying 8, like Verratti. I don't think we need him, Gundogan occupies that role.
Yeah we're fairly stocked there, it's basically where Silva plays these days as well. Doesn't fit the profile at all never mind for a January deal.

Yes, stocked, but I'd still buy De Jong, he's so good :)
Hahaha I've heard good things alright, haven't seen him play outside highlights videos though. Wouldn't he be a better fit profile wise anyway due to his age and ability to play centre half and pivot?

Hahaha I've heard good things alright, haven't seen him play outside highlights videos though. Wouldn't he be a better fit profile wise anyway due to his age and ability to play centre half and pivot?
Not sure that he'll ever play as a pivot/CB in a stronger league, Eredivisie is a joke these days. But he's definitely going to be outrageously good as 8. On the other hand, there's Bernardo and Gundogan, Foden needs gametime as well... Silva has signed a new contract. Someone would have to go, can't see it personally.

Ofc there's always a possibility of him becoming a 'new Sammer' and making us rethink the pivot/CB position itself. But the coach has to decide that he need exactly this type of player.

Last edited:
Another rumour. Played in Europa League.

He was great as the Shadow in Only Fools

hqdefault.jpg

But can he karate kick Alonso from 20 paces?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.