January window

Off topic, but I’m a woman and it bothers me they don’t have their own accounts. Most other women’s teams do. I can see some cross promotion on occasion, but I think they should have space and fans that are solely theirs.
They used to
The club made a decision two or three years ago to merge the accounts as ‘One City’ so that the women’s team were given equal status to the men
I guess it’s a case of ‘damned if you di, damned if you don’t’

It was when he was cleared, you clearly said your not going to speak about him at all (despite others talking about it) and then cut your feed short at that time.

Not doubt the rest of your videos are great, and you defended Silva to, it's just a comment

I'm not sure what's PC about that? He's no longer a City player, and that aside I had no interest in debating the outcome of a trial regarding multiple allegations of rape on a football video. It's absolutely not for me to comment on given how serious it is. I'm a firm believer in staying in your lane for things like this - it's too serious and too litigious to talk about without a real education on the subject. Its a subject that deserves way more than throwaway gossiping.

I know we are one club but seeing other people commenting about the real reason of that post is really sickening. Saying degatory thing about women team and how they didn't care at all about news concerning women team (Yet making comment on that post).

I know the club have their own reason wanting to promote women team in their main social media account but it seems only inviting more hatred towards them.
So be disappointed with the people (showing hate), not the process (of rightly combining social media for both men's and women's teams)

They used to
The club made a decision two or three years ago to merge the accounts as ‘One City’ so that the women’s team were given equal status to the men
I guess it’s a case of ‘damned if you di, damned if you don’t’
Confusing sometimes. Don’t know if other clubs have that.

We seemed to have handled the business end of winning a treble fin without Joao so again his absence isn't that critical. Steffan was replaced by Ortega. And Phillips is Phillips - Kovacic is finding his feet again and we have Stones back who can provide cover. You don't sign a player because Rodri is going to get suspended. And two sips is Esteemed Kompany - absolutely no need to bring up any PC stuff.

Having a go, having a dig. Whatever - added absolutely zero and wasn't needed.
Oh here we go again, another sit on the fence everything is rosy in the garden load of clap trap, if you do not improve you go backwards. Steffen was not replaced by Ortega, we brought Steffen back to rebuild his confidence as we had the squad space, Phillips has gone, and Kovacic is Kovacic, who pep wanted, so we got him, what is this crap about finding feet again, he is not going to start scoring or throwing himself into tackles, he is just what he is, a ball mover,You missed the injured or suspended, because you do buy a player if you have no backup, you may want to look at Stone`s injury record when not playing as a CB.
You might think i was having a go having a dig whatever that i added zero, that the PC stuff was not needed, but it was, i was replying to his youtube view, that is what this forum is for is it not? just like you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.