Jarrad Branthwaite

I like him, but this feels like a newer model of what we have - young, left footed (two footed) CB, maybe to play the Stones role. Are we giving up on what we have already…while still not addressing the future of the right side?

I like him, but this feels like a newer model of what we have - young, left footed (two footed) CB, maybe to play the Stones role. Are we giving up on what we have already…while still not addressing the future of the right side?
Akanji, Walker, Lewis, Stones all enough to cover that side IF any opportunity arises fore this kid imo.

I think this fall under a big opportunity. Not just because of his quality but Everton’s situation.

Right back. We could easily call on Couto but expect we see Lewis and Akanji cover this. Especially if CB/pivot minutes are taken away from Akanji.

Regarding Couto I think we will loan to Girona again and see how he doesn’t with CL football (Same with Savio)

Everton fan here. Think we are all accepting he will leave in the summer along with Onana.

What I will say is that you dont want to be missing out on him. He deserves better than Utd and Spurs and when he does go I'd prefer to see him at City or Real Madrid.

The lad for me is better than Stones when he was at Everton. Im not saying he will be better than Stones in the future but at this point in his career, he's a superior defender than Stones at the same point. He reads the game unbelievably for his age. He is deceptively fast, tall, very strong, both footed and enjoys defending. But like Stones, is so calm on the ball and is technically excellent. He will put it in row z when need be too.

Providing he stays healthy and carries on progressing at the same rate he is, he will become one of the best imo.

Everton fan here. Think we are all accepting he will leave in the summer along with Onana.

What I will say is that you dont want to be missing out on him. He deserves better than Utd and Spurs and when he does go I'd prefer to see him at City or Real Madrid.

The lad for me is better than Stones when he was at Everton. Im not saying he will be better than Stones in the future but at this point in his career, he's a superior defender than Stones at the same point. He reads the game unbelievably for his age. He is deceptively fast, tall, very strong, both footed and enjoys defending. But like Stones, is so calm on the ball and is technically excellent. He will put it in row z when need be too.

Providing he stays healthy and carries on progressing at the same rate he is, he will become one of the best imo.
Patterson any good?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.