jason mcateer = ****head

HelloCity

On You're on Skysports news saying we will go down because Hughes isn't being given the chance to do the same job he did at Blackburn. The owners are apparently interfering in everything and thinks that will be the case in January as well and because of this 'interference' we will struggle in the future.

Funny how Hughes is being given more of a chance by our owners than Ince was at Blackburn.

Tit!

ManCityX said:
On You're on Skysports news saying we will go down because Hughes isn't being given the chance to do the same job he did at Blackburn. The owners are apparently interfering in everything and thinks that will be the case in January as well and because of this 'interference' we will struggle in the future.

Weird how Hughes is being given more of a chance by our owners that Ince was at Blackburn.

Tit!
That's the misconception the media get from every club with money though. It's true for some, but it's not a one-size-fits-all thing. We won't go down though. Scouse ****.

Why do pundits and jurno's come out with this drivel? It just makes them look ridiculously poor at their job.

just like that **** Lipton who writes for the mirror, they make the general assumption that our owners are interfering, when its far from it

Mcateer? who are you? really? who? jason who?

a fucking ****, who sucks paddy mcguiness's nob, go fuck yourself mcateer clueless pleb!

Prestwich_Blue said:
Wasn't it McAteer who supposedly ordered a pizza and was asked if he wanted it cut into 4 or 8 slices? He then replied "Oh 4 slices - I couldn't manage 8"

A chap I work with used to work at the study centre at Blackburn Rovers.

Footballers often called the least brainy of the squad 'Trigger' - He told me McAteers nickname when he was there was 'Double Trigger'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.